Tales of The Summerset Isles
Knights are essential piece of the ruling classes hierarchy, usually the sons of nobles trained since a young age. True knights are either sworn in service of a lord, or sworn to serve an order, either way knights are expected to follow a code of duty, which varies depending on the lord or order they serve. Knights are usually awarded certain privileges and material benefits in exchange for their services.
Outside true knights are hedge knights, knights without an order or lord, they are essentially mercenaries or hired muscle.
1. The Kings Guard, sworn to serve the king, vanquish their enemies, and uphold the king’s name.
2. The Order of the Eclipse, sworn to protect the faith, seek out the non-believer, and punish the wicked.
3. The Order of the Weave, sworn to preserve the essence of the arcane, to banish false magic whatever form it takes, and retrieve magical artefacts.
4. The Order of the Gatekeepers, sworn to serve with dignity by their own right, to hunt the monstrosities of the other world, and cleanse the impure.
5. The Order of the Thorn, sworn to give the waters of life freely, to defend the innocent, and protect the weak.
6. The Free Brothers, sworn to break the chains of those who would be shackled, break those who would chain others, and to free those who once bore chains
7. Keepers of the Grove, sworn to preserve the old ways, guard the natural world from the expansion of man, and remember the connection to the earth
Circle of Maguses: A league of eldritch knights that strive to develop abilities that combine magic with martial skill, as well as compete as different schools of magic
School of Abjuration
School of Conjuration
School of Divination
School of Enchantment
School of Evocation
School of Illusion
School of Transumation
School of Necromancy (Banished)
Guilds form the growing economic force of the Summerset Isles. Most specialised trade is required to meet guild standards to ensure quality,
1. Apothecaries guild
2. Alchemists guild
3. Bard guild
4. Brewers guild
5. Armorers, locksmiths and fine smiths guild
6. metal-forgers and smelters guild
7. Carpenters guild
8. Cobblers and shoemakers guild
9. Cooks and bakers guild
10. Glassblowers and glaziers guild
11. Jewellers guild
12. Tanners guild
13. Stonemasons guild
14. Painters, limmers and sign-makers guild
15. Potters and tile makers guild
16. Shipwrights guild
17. Calligraphers, scribes and scriveners guild
18. Cartographers, surveyors and chart makers guild
19. Artificers/mechanists/ Tinkers guild
20. Wagon and wheelwrightes guild
21. Weavers and dyers guild
22. Woodcravers, coopers (barrels) and bowyers guild
23. Breeders/ kennel keepers guild
24. Mechanists Guild
Dunbarian Model Army
The Free Caravan of Tieflings
Skalds of the Lizardfolk
Shaman of the Lizardfolk
Bloodragers of the Lizardfolk
House WolfThorn (Illitha)
House Hawkridge (Dunbar)
House FoxCrest (Hargue)
House BearGlove (Riverlands)